100 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training In Goa – Overview
The 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is an intensely spiritual and competitive experience. To educate themselves in this time-honoured craft, individuals come from all corners of the globe. We also take great pride in being few of the first Yoga schools in all of India to offer the most comprehensive yoga training course of 100 hours duration.
People who have a limited amount of time but want to get the most out of their practice can benefit from this 100 hours yoga teacher training course. We encourage the study and practise of a wide variety of yoga practices, including Asana, Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Kriyas, Pranayama, and a great deal more besides. Our goal is to deliver a condensed course covering the most important skills, so that once you have mastered them, you will have the self-assurance to pass them on to others. You may attain the correct alignment and adjustments in no time at all if you put in the necessary amount of practice with our incredible programme.
Outlines Of 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course In Goa:
- Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, and Dhyana practises are taught in daily classes here.
- Mudras, Pranayama, Kriyas lessons on daily basis.
- Interspersed throughout the classes will be opportunities to practise rhythmic breathing.
- Sunrise and sunset yoga practise courses.
- Sessions of instruction and education for smaller groups.
- Meditation and chanting of mantras will be the focus of special programmes (practicing sacred sounds).
- Classes devoted to the study of the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and the appropriate incorporation of those sutras.
- Regular opportunities for feedback and course corrections.
- Classes focusing on the anatomy and physiology of bones and muscles, with the goal of better incorporating the information and benefits gained from yoga methods.
- Understanding and advantages gained by practising yoga practises.
What Sets Apart Alakhyog’s 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa
The 100-hour yoga teacher training programme offered by AlakhYog is taught by instructors who have years of experience teaching the most effective yoga classes. We are fully aware of the hectic schedules that our students have, as well as the requirements that they have, and we guarantee that we will provide the highest quality outcomes within the allotted period. The following are some distinguishing features of our programme:
- We understand that your time is valuable, which is why we provide a condensed course that covers all of the 100 Hours YTTC prerequisite information and practise in the shortest amount of time possible. to ensure that you get the most out of your money while investing the least amount of time possible.
- Our curriculum will, in addition to supplying you with the appropriate knowledge and training, also raise your self-assurance and morale, which will make you a more effective educator in the long run.
- Because of its adaptable character, our 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa makes it possible for both novices and seasoned practitioners to attain the level of expertise and mastery that best suits their needs.
- Classes on sound healing and energy healing are offered.
- Ayurveda, naturopathy, massage, and acupuncture are some of the treatments that are offered on this tour, as
- Because we offer our aspirants a flexible schedule, you will easily be able to extend the amount of time you spend studying to accommodate the demands of your day-to-day activities.
- Both private and shared accommodations are available through our Yoga school in Goa..
- A vegetarian diet is also available, which works wonderfully in conjunction with our training.
- The certification to begin your own teaching classes is perhaps the most significant benefit of participating in our 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Goa.
Why do people consider our yoga school in India to be the best!
Your knowledge journey can be elevated to an entirely new level if you take advantage of a setting that is both exotic and conducive to learning, as well as one that has an excellent infrastructure, courses that are innovative and intelligently designed, and the participation of some of the very best yoga experts in the world as instructors.
The participants in our 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa and other courses of this kind are not limited to learning only yoga postures and teaching methods during their time with us. Instead, we educate them about the remarkable curative power of yoga and its application in the field of yoga medicine. You will also become familiar with the fundamental concepts of Ayurveda, which will teach you how to become a general practitioner of healing.
Our Yoga Teacher Training in Goa aims to cultivate a community of all-purpose healers who are willing to provide their assistance to their fellow humans who are through hardship and are in need of mental and physical relaxation. In order to accomplish this goal, our training incorporates both theoretical discussions and hands-on experience, and as a result, you will get knowledge of the most effective modern as well as traditional yoga techniques.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India – Dates & Price
Starting from 600 EUR | 12 Days | Rishikesh, India
|December 2022||1st December – 12nd December||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|January 2023||3rd January – 14th January||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|February 2023||3rd February – 14th February||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|March 2023||3rd March – 14th March||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|April 2023||3rd April – 14th April||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|May 2023||3rd May – 14th May||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|June 2023||3rd June – 14th June||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|July 2023||3rd July – 14th July||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|August 2023||3rd August – 14th August||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|September 2023||3rd September – 14th September||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|October 2023||3rd October – 14th October||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
|November 2023||3rd November – 14th November||Starts From 600 EUR||Apply Now|
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India – Dates & Price
Starting from 650 EUR | 10 Days | Goa, India
|November – December 2022||30th November – 09th December||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|December 2022||22nd December – 31st December||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|January 2023||12nd January – 21st January||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|February 2023||04th February – 13th February||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|March 2023||01st March – 10th March||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|March – April 2023||25th March – 03rd April||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|April 2023||20th April – 29th April||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|May 2023||15th May – 24th May||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|August 2023||5th August – 14th August||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|September 2023||5th September – 14th September||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|October 2023||5th October – 14th October||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
|November 2023||5th November – 14th November||Starts From 650 EUR||Apply Now|
Evolve Yourself With Our 100Hr Yttc In Goa
Your Yoga Knowledge and Spiritual Development will quicken thanks to the Alakhyog’s 100 hour Yoga TTC. The training will also help you cultivate inner well-being, happiness, and joy, and it will teach you to radiate greater love and compassion towards yourself and others. It is a truly transformative experience that will speed up your yoga education and development as a spiritual being. The curriculum has been reviewed and given the thumbs up by Yoga Alliance as well as its subsidiary organisations, and it is taught by some of the world’s most experienced, trained, and well regarded yoga instructors. We have put in the effort to ensure that the content of the course covers traditional, time-honoured, and ancient Yogic and Vedic techniques that have been proven effective over the course of thousands of years. To ensure that you walk away from the training transformed and ready to begin teaching yoga, as well as further honing your personal yoga practice, we have ensured that the authenticity of both the course content and the teaching methodology has been maintained. If you are keen to start your spiritual journey, join our 100 hour yoga teacher training in Goa and get transformed into a new individual.
100 Hour YTTC Course Inclusion
- The tuition fee for Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Accommodation: Private/shared room with attached private toilet
- Three-time Vegetarian Sattvik Meals
- A Reference Book for Yoga-asana
- AlakhYog T-Shirts (Same can be worn on opening and closing ceremony)
- One New Yoga Mat
- Jal Neti Pot and Sutra Neti
- Enema Box
100-Hour Yoga Training Daily Schedule
|06:30 am||07:30 am||Shatkarma And Kriyas|
|07:30 am||09:30 am||Pranayama And Morning Asana Practice|
|09:30 am||10:30 am||Naturopathy Treatment|
|10:30 am||11:30 am||Breakfast|
|11:30 am||01:00 pm||Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy Class|
|01:00 pm||03:00 pm||Lunch and Rest|
|03:00 pm||04:00 pm||Yoga Alignment|
|04:00 pm||04:30 pm||Tea Break|
|04:00 pm||06:00 pm||Evening Asana Practice|
|06:30 pm||07:30 pm||Meditation /Yoga Nidra/ Self-Study|
|08:00 pm||09:00 pm||Dinner|
Please Note: The Confirmation Fee must be paid in advance and is non-refundable.
100 Hours Yoga Training Facilities
During this 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, the students will stay for 11 nights in Madhav Residency in Rishikesh, India. The two available accommodation options are private rooms with attached toilets and non-attached private toilets. The room includes facilities like air-conditioners(on request), geysers, free Wi-Fi, and many other facilities like power backup and washing machines that make the stay comfortable. The school also comprises an in-house spa with all the modern amenities.
Being one of the leading yoga schools in India, Alakhyog School aims to provide proper care, quality food, and learning facilities along with highly knowledgeable faculty. It chooses the organic way of living and we try to buy organic products to the best of our knowledge.
Some of the facilities include two indoor yoga halls, free internet and Wi-Fi, laundry services, 24 hrs pure drinking water, reception, a dining area, a spa, and a travel desk.